Saturday, June 15, 2019

On buying a car


A retired man visited a BMW showroom where the demo model 325i Convertible was on a clearance sale to make way for new models.

While he was considering the purchase, it was sold to an attractive young lady at a sizable discount.

The retiree was upset. He reprimanded the salesman, _"Young man, how can you sell this car to this young lady while I’m considering it? And you insisted there was no discount!”_

The salesman took a deep breath and cleared his throat,
_"Well, what can I say? She made a quick decision, paid cash and didn't need any loan. Sir, just look at her, how could I resist?"_

The young woman walked over to the retiree and handed him the car keys.

_"Here you are,"_ she said. _"I promise you I can a better price. See you later for dinner. Dad. Happy Father's Day!"_

Don't mess around with seniors.

No comments: