Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Always keep a bag of FLOUR handy in the house.

Something useful just in case...

No body likes pain, so I'm sharing this with all of you my friends......
Once I was cooking some corn and stuck my fork in the boiling water to see if the corn was ready. I missed ......and my hand touched the boiling water....

A friend of mine, came into the house, just as I was screaming, and asked me if I had some plain old flour. I pulled out a bag and he stuck my hand in it. He said to keep my hand in the flour for 10 minutes which I did. He said once during a house fire, a man was on fire and in their panic, they threw a bag of flour all over him to put the fire out...well, it not only put the flour out, but he never even had a blister!!!!

Sooooo, to cut a long story short, I put my hand in the bag of flour for 10 minutes, pulled it out and had not even a red mark or a blister and absolutely NO PAIN. Now, I keep a bag of flour in the fridge and every time I burn myself, I use the flour and never ONCE have I ever had a red spot, a burn or a blister!

No comments: