Saturday, December 27, 2008

Telephone conversation at a hotel in Hong Kong : Room Service RS: Moling! Loom sirfesee
Guest G : Yes......
RS : Dju witch true odor somefing?? G : Uh..yes..I'd like some bacon and eggs.
RS : How July it done peace?
G : What??
RS: How July it done?... Fi, boy?
G : Oh, the eggs! How do I like them? Sorry, scrambled please.
RS: Howbow bkan?
G : Crisp will be fine.
RS: O light. An some DOS?
G: What?
RS : Dosee. July some DOS?
G : I feel really bad about this, but I don't know what 'Door-C' means.
RS: Mmm...............Toes! toes!...
G : O, you mean Toasts!....No, do you have something else?
RS: Howbow ink-ga-nutsu mudfun?
G : English muffin! I've got it! Yes, an English muffin will be fine.
RS: Copy?
G : Sorry?
RS: Copy...Mill...all T?
G : Yes. Coffee please, and that's all.
RS: O light. Seeangle ache, quits bkan, DOS, mudfun and copy..wite??
G : Well....Whatever you say.
RS: Fanquevallemud !
G : You're welcome.

No comments: