Sunday, December 28, 2008

Man's English

I am hungry = I am hungry
I am sleepy = I am sleepy
I am tired = I am tired
Nice dress = Nice cleavage
I love you = Lets have sex now
I am bored = Do you want to have sex?
What’s wrong? = I guess sex is out of the question
May I have this dance? = I’d like to have sex with you
Can I call you sometime? = I’d like to have sex with you
Do you want to go to a movie? = I’d like to have sex with you
Can I take you out to dinner? = I’d like to have sex with you
Will you marry me? = I want to make it illegal for other men to have sex with you
You look tense, let me give you a massage = I want to have sex with you within the next 3 minutes
Let’s talk = I am trying to impress you by showing I am a deep person and would like to have sex with you
I don’t think those shoes go with that outfit = I’m Gay

No comments: