Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mid Life Crisis

Mid life stories courtesy of a friend from Australia.......

Mid Life Crisis 1

Having been married 37 years, I took a look at my wife one day and said, "Honey, 37 years ago, we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10-inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 28 year old babe. Now, we have a big house, nice cars, big bed and a plasma screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 65 year old woman. It seems to me that you are not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 28 year old babe, and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car, sleeping on a sofa bed and watching a 10-inch black and white TV.

Aren't older women great? They really know how to solve a mid-life crisis.

Mid Life Crisis 2

Wife was very unhappy with her car and complained a lot to her husband. 'Buy me a surprise for my birthday!' she said. 'Something that accelerates from 0 to 100 in 4 seconds! And I would prefer a blue one!'

Happy and excited she was counting down the days for her birthday. And finally she got the beautiful present her husband thoughtfully bought.

Apparently he's dead now. The woman on the other hand got a blue weighing machine!

No comments: