Friday, April 26, 2019

There’s something wrong with my penid


Philip, a 63 year old retiree visited Dr Lim & Tan Clinic. A crowd of 15 was waiting at the reception.

The receptionist, Jill, asked, 'Yes Sir, what are you seeing the doctor for today?'

'There's something wrong with my private part', Philip replied.

Jill became irritated, 'You shouldn't say embarrassing things in front of my patients.'

'Why not? You asked me what was wrong and I answered you,' Philip replied.

Jill warned, 'It’s embarrassing!You should reply there is something wrong with your ear or something and wants to discuss the problem further with the doctor in private.'

Philip argued, 'You shouldn't ask walked-in patients questions, in a room full of strangers, if the answers embarrass the crowd.’

Phil left the clinic. Several minutes, he returned.

Jill forced a smile and asked, 'Yes?'

'There's something wrong with my ear,' Philip replied.

Jill nodded approvingly and smiled, knowing he had taken her advice,  'What is wrong with your ear please?'

'I can't piss out of it,' he replied.

_The waiting room erupted in laughter._

No comments: