Thursday, April 4, 2019

Same sex marraige

 Bruce and Barry  got married in Canberra (because they could do it there).

They couldn't  afford a honeymoon, so they went back to Bruce's Mum and Dad's house for their  first married night together.

In the morning,  Johnny, Bruce's little brother, gets up and has his breakfast.

As he is going  out of the door to go to school, he asks his mum: ‘Are Bruce and Barry up  yet?’.

She replies,  'No'.

Johnny comments,  'Do you know what I think?'

His mum replies,  'I don't want to hear what you think!  Just go to school.'

Johnny comes home  for lunch and asks his mum, 'Are Bruce and Barry up yet?'

She replies,  'No..'

Johnny says, 'Do  you know what I think?'

His mum replies,  'Never mind what you think! Eat your lunch and go back to  school.'

After school,  Johnny comes home and asks again: 'Are Bruce and Barry up yet?'

Again his mum  replies somewhat more agitated: 'No!'

He says, 'Do you  know what I think?'

His mum replies,  'OK, damn it, tell me what you think!'

He says: 'Well, last night Bruce came to my room for some Vaseline . . . and I gave him my super glue!' 🤣

No comments: