Friday, April 4, 2014

A Haircut in London

One day in London a Frenchman went to a Barber for a haircut. He asked how much? And the barber replied, 'I cannot accept money from you, I'm doing community service this week.' The Frenchman was pleased. When the barber went to open his shop the next day, there was a 'thank you' card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.

Later, a Brit comes in for a haircut, and when he tries to pay his bill, the barber again replied, 'I cannot accept money from you, I'm doing community service this week.' The Brit was happy and left the shop. When the barber open his shop the next day, there was a 'thank you' card and a dozen donuts waiting for him at his door.

Then a Malaysia came in for a haircut, and when he went to pay his bill, the barber again replied, 'I cannot accept money from you, I'm doing community service this week.' The Malaysia was h appy and left the shop. The next morning, when the barber went to open up, there were a dozen Malaysians lining up outside for a free haircut……………..

No comments: