Thursday, November 8, 2012

At a Chocolate Store

Two friends, entered a chocolate store. As they were busy looking, one stole 3 chocolate bars. As they left the store, the he said to his friend: "Man I'm the best thief, I stole 3 chocolates and no one saw me. You can't beat that."

His friend replied: "You want to see something better? Let's go back to the shop and I'll show you real stealing."

So they went to the counter and the friend said to the shopkeeper: "Do you want to see magic ?"

The shopkeeper replied: "Yes."

The freind said: "Give me one chocolate bar." The shopkeeper gave him one, and he ate it. The friend asked for a second bar, and he ate that as well.

He asked for the third, and finished that one too. The shopkeeper asked: "But where's the magic?"

The friend replied: "Check in my friend's pocket, and you'll find all three bars of chocolate."

Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

No comments: